Specialized CFS Therapeutic Counselling & Programs
Based on identified needs and our previous work with Child & Family Service agencies, we have developed Accredited Training programs and Specialized Therapeutic Counselling Programs specifically designed for child welfare professionals and clients that are attachment-based and trauma-informed.
We offer assessment, treatment and consultation services to children, families, and adults struggling with relationships and overall functioning.
In addition to our therapeutic counselling programs we have developed two programs specific to the child welfare system.
- Dragonfly Family Reunification Program
- Dragonfly Family Preservation Program
For more information please download our brochure
Our multidisciplinary team consists of Masters Level (or higher) helping professionals including:
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work Clinicians (MSW & PHD)
- Play Therapy and Theraplay
- Music, Art, & Expressive Therapy
- Individual, Family, Couples
- Modified Interaction Guidance (MIG)
- Trauma therapies including EMDR