Province of Manitoba
Mental Health & Community Wellness Program
The Mental Health & Community Wellness Program, funded by the Province of Manitoba, allows for 24 sessions of free counselling to children and youth up to 18 years of age.
The criterion for this program is as follows:
- Applicants must be new to Aulneau.
- Applicants must be up to 18 years of age.
- Applicants must not be involved with CFS.
- Applicants must not be involved in legal matters or custodial disputes.
- Total gross family household income must be below $30 000 annually.
To register please fill out this form: https://aulneau.com/counselling/information/
Funded by the Mental Health & Community Wellness Department of the Province of Manitoba